The ultimate Enduro race tire.
- Multi-directional siping, stepped effective edges, and Sticky compound provide unmatched tactile grip
- Leading edge ramps lower rolling resistance, while sharp braking edges offer continuous control
- Optimized spacing for multi-condition use
About Vittoria Goma Rigid Tyre (26X2.4)
From enduro podiums to technical trail riding, the Goma is your choice for longlasting, dependable performance. Starting with the large surface area knob profile, the Goma offers unmatched durability in hardpack and rock conditions. Each knob is then equipped with directional siping that flexes under load, providing traction in cornering as well as braking. The most fun XC tire or the fastest rolling trail tire? The Goma blends the best of both worlds. Why choose when you can have it all?
- An all-conditions trail tire, with technical tread optimized for tactile handling in a range of conditions
- Well spaced, yet fast rolling tread, with leading edge ramps
- Defined side channel, with side-stepped side knobs
- Sharp braking edges, with multi-directional siping
Since 1953 Vittoria Industries Ltd. has built highly reputable partnerships within the cycling industry and created a unique brand image. Today’s Vittoria Industries Ltd. is the world’s leading manufacturer of bicycle tires, with an annual production of more than 7 million tires and 900.000 famous tubulars and cotton tires. Its research & development center develops the best racing tires for all levels, especially the unique Corsa Series cotton tires. Running its own production facilities in Thailand, and providing global sales and marketing network from North America (Boston) to Asia Pacific (Bangkok and Taiwan), and in Europe (Italy, Netherlands and Germany).