By placing an order via our website (https://cycart.in), you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with Cycart you must be over 18 years of age. Cycart retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Cycart or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party Cycart is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card, or bank account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of international products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
As we have mentioned above “Each item in your order is sold by the Vendor/merchant that the item is specified as in “Vendor Info Tab” we Cycart and Athreyas Infotech aren’t responsible of any products/items sold buy Vendor/merchant. If you want to take down any products from cycart please Contact Us
Product Specifications and Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. Cycart shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our Returns and Refunds page for details.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Cycart cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair item. Cycart cannot be held responsible if the item is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified cycle technician.
How to Return
If you wish to return unwanted items to us, please follow the simple steps below:
- Log in to Your Account
- Find the order that includes the item you want to return and click the ‘Return Item’ button or select Make a return and find your order.
- Select the items from your order which you wish to return, along with the reason for return
- Select the service you wish to use for return
- Securely pay for return (if applicable)
- Print your return label and return form (you can print this later using the email we send you)
- Insert the return form in your return package with the items you’re returning
- Attached the return label to your box and send back to Cycart
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavor to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- Cycart has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just Contact Us with your order number.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this Contact Us